1. How long have you been a wedding coordinator?
2. What coordinating organization do you belong to and do you have a diploma or designations?
3. Will you always have our best interest in every transaction throughout the process?
4. What is not covered in your services that we should know about?
5. How do you charge? (percentage, flat fee, hourly)
6. How much will you charge us for the services we need?
7. How many times will we meet and how long will each meeting last?
8. Will you meet with our vendors and look over their contracts?
11. How will you be dressed?
12. Can you help plan a wedding within our budget?
13. Are you a registered business?
14. Have you worked at our venue before?
15. Have you worked with our vendors before?
16. Will you contact our vendors before the wedding?
17. Is there an extra charge for phone calls and e-mail correspondence between us?
18. Do you have a preferred vendors list?
19. If our officiate can’t make it, will you direct our rehearsal?
20. Can you handle last minute changes and emergencies?
21. What is the deposit requirement?
22. Do you carry the proper insurance to host our wedding? Are we protected?
23. If we cancel our contract, will we get all or any of our deposit back?
24. What time do you arrive on the wedding day and what time do you leave?
25. If we give you the payments for our other vendors, will you pay them?